Slow down, crazy pants! Let me tell you about how blessed you are!
1. We live in a country you can worship openly, in community, with worship songs in your language.
2. You know what love is.
3. There are enough people blessed and loved by God that it’s plausible (although entirely delusional) to even come to the concept of competition to begin with. That’s cool.
4. Evangelism is just sharing your faith, homie. You’ve got nothing to worry about.
5. Lets just see what happens with life! If you get lucky, it’ll be a long time before you die. You aren’t finished yet.
6. The love is so much bigger than you, so actually, it doesn’t even matter.
7. Just enjoy it.
Yep, feeling a little better. I’m happy that grace is worth sticking it out to understand. Can you imagine if it was just like the rest of the world, unslaving and taking captive instead of providing freedom? Thank God for hope!