A Roast of Myself, because I continue to be Wrong.
- Still utterly wrong.
- Still failing to be patient.
- Still being a diva.
- Still need to shut the hell up.
- Still listening to Hilary Duff (clip from the movie; what Dreams are Made Of; #lol)
- Still straight up ignoring good advice and seeking bad advice nearly always or none at all, and providing myself plenty.
- God dang, who ever said anything was easy?
- Let us just suffice it to say that this was probably going to happen no matter who I decided to get feelings for. It’s not funny; it’s a lot of strenuous heavy lifting and aging years in terms of casting aside baggage in a matter of weeks. Regardless of what happens with all of this, thank God, seriously. My life was such greater shambles before. I get to breathe. I wish I would listen and believe that that is enough. Doing my best. It’s good none of it matters; not my best, not my worst, God’s goodness is greater than all of it. What now? I guess we’ll find out. Lol.
- Procrastination, cursing, and generally being over the top have claimed my life in ways I am not comfortable with nor do I condone. Get it together. It can be done. Keep going.
- I probably need to formally apologize at some point. Well, frick. I’ll be watching for cues, Jesus. Just let me know.
- Honestly though, I’m going to go ahead and cut myself a break. This crap was always going to suck, I’m glad that it wasn’t much worse, and I still feel pretty okay. Although this would have never hurt if I would have been patient, I have never known how to be patient. That’s okay; it’s a prerequisite that is commonly ignored.
- Screw all of my collective knowledge that was absorbed from the media that was just as collectively wrong about most of this love business as the shit I absorbed from past lives. It’s done. It’s wrong. I’ve over it. Let the truth be goodness, not fear, panic, or being willfully trapped.
- I can breathe. I wish it was raining, I’d dance in it.
- I really just want to sleep in and drink chai tomorrow. Whatever. I’m not about to miss some of the last classes of the semester, I have never condoned that nor will I ever.
- Goodness is free.
Gonna just put this here and leave it to read for the rest of however long WordPress exists because I need to just shut the hell up. Seriously. Eventually I will listen, and for now, this is gonna stay on my homepage (until I scribble over it). Wash, rinse, and repeat. Humanity. Thank God for the sleep loss, accumulated panic, bad jokes about dementia, and general misdirected ramblings that led to this point. It’s nice.
Life is lolz anyways. Until I rescribble,